Heading to Miami for the Ultra Music Festival? Stay up to date with essential information, including set times, event guidelines, and more!
ultra music festival It’s only a week away and Ultranauts around the world are making their final preparations for their journey to the show. Whether you’re flying, driving, or just making your way to the event, the excitement is surely palpable in the air as we all prepare to head back to Bayfront Park to March 25-27 for a weekend filled with electric beats and the magic of Miami.
The festival returns post-pandemic after a two-year hiatus, and they are doing so in a big way. Beloved artists like David Guetta, Martin Garrix, ILLENIUM, Carl Cox, Zed is dead, Gareth Emery, and more are on the full roster of ready-to-play artists, making it clear that this edition of Ultra Miami is poised to be one of the best yet.
Related: Check out our five must-see sets for some of the artists we suggest adding to your schedule!
To help you with your preparations for Ultra, we’ve compiled everything you need to know to prepare for the festival. From what’s allowed and set times, to the festival’s clear bag policy and more, keep reading for all the essential information to ultra music festival 2022. Let us know in the comments if you’ll be attending the show this year!
Ultra Music Festival 2022 – Essential Info:
Appointment: March 25-27, 2022
Hours: Friday: 4:00 p.m. – 12:00 a.m., Saturday: 12:00 p.m. – 12:00 a.m., Sunday: 12:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. (every hour ET)
Location address: 301 Biscayne Blvd. Miami Florida, 33132
Facebook event page: RSVP HERE
Ultra Music Festival 2022 – Defined times:
Ultra Music Festival 2022 – Festival map:
Reminder to take care of your belongings:
Unfortunately, many people have reported pickpocketing, ransacking and theft of wallets, smartphones, purses and other valuables during this festival season. Although this small number of bad apples in the group does not define an entire crowd, there are opportunistic people who come to these events to take advantage of unsuspecting revelers and it is important to be careful with your valuables when you are at ultra music festival.
Looking for tips on how to keep your belongings safe? Check out our article highlighting some ideas!
Empty Bag Policy
In order to expedite entry to the event and continue to promote the safety of employees, crew, festival-goers and others, there will be a limit to the size and type of bag that can be brought onto the site.
Although festival-goers are encouraged not to bring bags to the event, the items described below are permitted:
- Clear plastic, clear vinyl, or clear PVC bags, no larger than 13″x17″
- One Gallon Clear Zipper Bag
- Small pouches about the size of a hand with or without a handle or shoulder strap are permitted
- Hydration packs, which are NOT backpacks, will be permitted (please refer to image below)
- “Fanny pack(s)” or similar fanny packs will be permitted
- Exceptions will be made on a case-by-case basis for medically necessary items after appropriate inspection
Ultra Music Festival 2022 – Dos and Don’ts:
- No illegal or illicit substances, drugs or drug paraphernalia
- No weapons of any kind, including but not limited to pocket knives and self-defense sprays
- No flammable items or liquids, including aerosol sprays and fireworks
- No markers, pens or spray paint
- No backpacks, purses, or bags allowed, except clear plastic, clear vinyl, or clear PVC bags no larger than 13″ x 17″
- No stuffed animals
- No outside food or drink, including alcohol
- No bottles, cans, canteens, flasks or coolers
- No over-the-counter medications or eye drops opened
- No open cigarette packs or tampons
- No pacifiers or glow sticks
- No balls, balls, bouncy balls, frisbees or flying discs
- No umbrellas, chairs, blankets, sleeping bags or tents
- No bicycles, skateboards, hoverboards, scooters or personal motorized vehicles
- No drones or unmanned aerial vehicles
- No animals except service animals assisting a person with a disability. “Comfort”, “therapy” or “emotional support” animals do not meet the definition of a service animal and are not permitted to enter the Event.
- No large chains, shackled wallets, or spiked jewelry
- No laser pens, laser pointers or similar focused light devices
- No squirt guns, squirt guns, sprays or misters
- No musical instruments, noisemakers or air horns
- No professional cameras, flash cameras or video and audio recording equipment, or camera poles
- No poles, sticks or “totems”
- No loose confetti, streamers or sequins (wearable cosmetics are acceptable)
- Additional items may be prohibited at the discretion of law enforcement or security officials.
- Hydration bags that are not backpacks (empty at the entrance)
- Clear plastic, clear vinyl, or clear PVC bags (not larger than 13″ x 17″)
- One Gallon Clear Plastic Zipper Bag
- Belt bags
- Small pouches, approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or shoulder strap are permitted
- Mobile phones
- Sunglasses and hats
- Illuminated or shiny jewelry or costumes
- Packets of cigarettes sealed at the entrance
- Vapes and e-cigarettes (vape juice and e-cigarette cartridges must be sealed upon entry)
- Non-professional cameras
- Action cameras, such as GoPro
- Regarding action cameras – yes to attach headgear or non-stretch handles
- Flags and banners (no company or corporate branding; no rigid flagpoles)
- powder makeup
- Sunscreen (non-aerosol and sealed upon entry)
- Feminine products (sealed at entry)
- Prescription drugs (you must have the prescription/label in your name with you)